As we pause to celebrate friends and family and all the challenges of the last two years, we want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. May your cooking and travels be peaceful and go well.
A few reminders from us:
We will close Wednesday, November 24th at 6:00PM and re-open Friday, November 26th at 8:00am. Please plan ahead for any medication refills and food pickups. There will be NO FOOD DELIVERY THIS WEEK but give us a call if you want to be included in next week’s order.
Like every other industry we are facing shortages and increased shipping times. We are doing our best to stay stocked for all of your needs but please plan ahead so you don’t run into any medication or food issues. We appreciate a 72 hour notice on refills.
This time of year we always try do to something special to help the various Local Rescue Groups. While we are still limited in options, we’ve brought back some of your favorites to support the tirelss work the Rescues do. This year:
- The Newtown Vet Pet Calendar that celebrates all of our furry friends (all proceeds to go to the Rescues) is here an ready to be purchased! They are $17 per calendar or 2 for $32. Makes a great holiday gift or for your home office.
- Newtown Vet Lip Balm is back! $1 each or 6 for $5 and come in 3 flavors (unflavored, pomegrante, & vanilla bean). All proceeds go to the Rescues. Can you say stocking stuffer?
- Pet Coat drive is on! Drop off new or gently used coats through New Year’s. We will supply as many Rescue groups as we can.
- We always accept towels, comforters and blankets for use in the hospital. If we can’t use items we share with the Rescues in need.
- Cash/check donations are also accepted and will be divided amongst the Rescue Groups.
Kennels is officially open and accepting reservations. We are nearing completion of our inside/outside “face lift”. Thank you to everyone for their patience as we painted, updated and rearranged the hospital!
The Doctors and Staff
at Newtown Vet Hospital